Our newest and most convenient Women's Camisole with Shelf Bra offers a relaxed support that allows for movement and flexibility, whether you are engaging in a yoga workout or strolling in the park. Our fiber reactive dyes result in extremely colorfast, beautifully saturated, long lasting colors.
Our newest camisole comes in marigold, fuscia, pale pink, cream and black. Made of 70% viscose from bamboo, 20% organic cotton, and 10% spandex.
Designed in California, made in China - where bamboo grows.
ET-WCB $28, Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large.
- Machine wash in cold temp water with like colors, gentle cycle.
- Turn the garment inside out to wash and dry for extra care.
- Use mild laundry soap
- Do not use any type of bleach.
- Normal tumble dry at the low-heat delicate settings.
- Iron at low-heat setting (150°C/300°F) if desired.
- Hand wash and line dry are alternatives recommended for bamboo products.
** Due that Bamboo Viscose is a denser fabric it may take slightly more time to dry off completely. **
Love the soft fabric. Great for layering. The cut in the front is different than what I'm used to in a cami- the straps seem close together so ride high on the shoulders (closer to the neck than the actual shoulder), which felt weird at first but now I'm used to it and it's fine.