- Worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Image is Printed by using Direct to Garment Printer with Water Based Ink Or Screen Print Water Based Transfer. Print is around 8" wide
Our T-shirts have much better moisture absorption and wicking properties than cotton shirts and are known for their breathability. In fact, tests show shirts made from bamboo viscose stay 1-2 degrees cooler than an equivalent cotton shirt. Our bamboo viscose T-shirts will truly impress if you have only experienced cotton, nylon or other "special" blends, which often encourage odor and harbor bacteria. Beautiful to the eye, there is nothing that can adequately describe how wonderful T-shirts are to the touch. Other brands are made from thinner, inferior fabric that are prone to excessive shrinkage, holes and other defects.
Spun Bamboo® brand t-shirts are the original and still the best shirts available.
Available in beautiful new Steel Blue, Royal Blue, Heather Grey, Black, White, Infinity Blue, Pompeian Red, Pine Green, Charcoal Heather Grey, Lemon, Lime, Navy Blue, Seal Brown and Natural. S, M, L, XL, XXL
*Please be advised the Black, Charcoal Heather Grey, Green Tea, Pompeian Red, Navy and Steel Blue colors have a subtle contrasting stitch along the shoulders. Please see picture above.
PRODUCT DETAILS + FEATURES
- 70% Viscose from Bamboo and 30% Certified Organic Cotton.
- True American sizing S, M, L, XL, XXL
- 7 oz Ring Spun 16/1 Jersey Fabric.
- Side Seams and Double Needle Sleeve and Bottom Hem.
- Roll Dyed for beautiful colors, softness and little shrinkage.
- Straight easy fit.
- Hits at the hip.
Designed in California, made in China - where Bamboo grows.
FREE SHIPPING ABOVE $70! On all orders! USA Only. Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of order receipt. Flat rate shipping uses USPS First Class or Priority Mail services, depending on order weight. Free Priority Shipping above $100 uses USPS Priority Mail service and will take 1-3 days depending on distance from Southern California.
- Machine wash in cold temp water with like colors, gentle cycle.
- Turn the garment inside out to wash and dry for extra care.
- Use mild laundry soap
- Do not use any type of bleach.
- Normal tumble dry at the low-heat delicate settings.
- Iron at low-heat setting (150°C/300°F) if desired.
- Hand wash and line dry are alternatives recommended for bamboo products.
** Due that Bamboo Viscose is a denser fabric it may take slightly more time to dry off completely. **