Our T-shirts have much better moisture absorption and wicking properties than cotton shirts and are known for their breathability. In fact, tests show shirts made from bamboo viscose stay 1-2 degrees cooler than an equivalent cotton shirt. Our bamboo viscose T-shirts will truly impress if you have only experienced cotton, nylon or other "special" blends, which often encourage odor and harbor bacteria. Beautiful to the eye, there is nothing that can adequately describe how wonderful T-shirts are to the touch. Other brands are made from thinner, inferior fabric that are prone to excessive shrinkage, holes and other defects.
• True American sizing.
• 70% Viscose from Bamboo Fiber and 30% Certified Organic Cotton.
• 7 oz Ring Spun 16/1 Jersey Fabric.
• Side Seams and Double-Needle Sleeve and Bottom Hem.
Designed in California, made in China - where bamboo grows.
*Please be advised the Black, Charcoal Heather Grey, Green Tea, Pompeian Red, Navy and Steel Blue colors have a subtle contrasting stitch along the shoulders. Please see picture above.
- Machine wash in cold or warm temp water with like colors on gentle cycle.
- Turn the garment inside out to wash and dry for extra care.
- Use mild laundry soap
- Do not use any type of bleach.
- Normal tumble dry at the low-heat delicate settings.
- Iron at low-heat setting (150°C/300°F) if desired.
- Fabric softener is not advised.
- Hand wash and line dry are alternatives recommended for bamboo products.
** Due that Bamboo Viscose is a denser fabric it may take slightly more time to dry off completely. **