NEW COLOR! Steel Blue now available!
Looks are important, but what’s underneath is critical. It is our commitment to provide you with the most sustainable and comfortable boxer you'll ever find, guaranteed! In fact almost as many women as men choose these as shorts or pajama bottoms! This boxer is made of 70% viscose-from-organic bamboo and 30% Organic Cotton blend. Stay cool and dry with our thermal regulating, moisture wicking, breathable fabric.
- We have crafted underwear to provide you with both style and comfort/function with innumerable futures. Enjoy of a relaxed fit throughout the body and legs, true to size cut;
- The super-soft elasticized waistband is completely wrapped in fabric to further enhance comfort and fit, and is stitched into fabric to prevent twisting;
- Classic single-button fly, you will appreciate the easy access yet will keep your assets secured;
- Smooth flat lock seams to avoid chafing;
- Quality construction ensures these boxers will not fail to provide you with maximum performance and comfort trough your daily activities in its lifetime. Treat yourself to the irresistible soft comfort of our quality underwear, an everyday essential to satisfy every men who seeks beyond the best!
Spun Bamboo has developed into an excellent undergarment choice for all situations as they are built for comfort and made to last. Choose natural, choose the original, they fit great!
Available in new Steel Blue, Cream and Black. Sizes Small, Medium, Large and X-large.
Durable: Will not loose support or softness even after trough many washes.
Easy Care: Machine wash with cold water, tumble dry, mild soap. Avoid high temp drying or hot water to prevent undue shrinkage. Best to remove promptly from dryer to prevent unwanted wrinkles.
Due that Bamboo viscose is a denser fabric it may take slightly more time to dry off completely.
Fabric Content: 70% Bamboo Viscose/ 30% Organic Cotton
Size Chart: Small (28-30), Medium (30-34), Large (34-38), XL (40-42)
Please Note: Due to the intimate nature of this garment, underwear is not returnable.
Designed in California, made in China.
These are the most comfortable sleeping shorts I've ever owned. You hardly feel them on you and they keep you cool all night long.
Excellent. Very comfortable