Men's Bamboo Viscose/Cotton Boxer Style Underwear Steel Blue Color - 3-pack
ET-MB-SMA-STB-3Regular price €57,95 Sale price €54,95 Save 5%
Looks are important, but what it's underneath is critical. It is our commitment to provide you with the most sustainable and comfortable boxer you'll ever find, guaranteed! Almost as many women as men choose these as shorts or pajama bottoms. These classic boxers are made with our exclusive blend of 70% Viscose from Organic Bamboo and 30% Organic Cotton. Stay feeling cool and dry with odor-resistant, moisture-wicking, and highly breathable fabric. Treat yourself to the irresistible soft comfort of our quality underwear. An everyday essential to satisfy every man who seeks beyond the best!
We have crafted underwear to provide you with both style and comfort-function along with innumerable futures:
- Enjoy a relaxed fit throughout the body and legs, and true to size cut.
- Skin-friendly, ultra-soft, breathable fabric provides superior comfort, like no other.
- The super-soft elasticized waistband is fully wrapped in fabric, further enhancing comfort and fit, and is stitched into fabric to prevent twisting.
- Functional classic single-button fly: you will appreciate the easy access yet keep your assets secured. Smooth flatlock seams to avoid chafing.
- Quality construction ensures this boxer will not fail to provide maximum performance and comfort through your daily activities in its lifetime.
Spun Bamboo has developed into an excellent undergarment choice for all situations as these boxers are built for comfort and made to last. Choose the original. They fit great!
Available in Steel Blue, Cream and Black. Sizes Small, Medium, Large and X-large. Durable: Will not loose support or softness even after trough many washes.
Fabric Content: 70% Viscose from Bamboo/30% Organic Cotton
Size Chart: Small (28-30), Medium (30-34), Large (34-38), XL (40-42), XXL (44-48)
** Please Note: Due to the intimate nature of this garment, underwear is NOT RETURNABLE. **
Thoughtfully designed in California, and made in China - where bamboo grows.